Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Reasons to Eat Vegetable and Fruits


(Images credits to its owner)


 It is advisable to eat 3 portion of vegetables and 2 portion of fruits EVERY DAY (not every meal - you can breathe easy now). Actually, when we talk about every day, it equates to 1 portion of vegetable per meal which is not too difficult right? 
As long as you eat vegetables in every meal, you have achieved your target.

For me, no matter how much I like say Tomato, I can't eat it straight for 3 consecutive days. I will usually alternate between Carrot, Tomato or some greens. And for my habit, I usually don't take much vegetable during breakfast, then I will take 2 portion during either lunch or dinner and take the remaining other portion in the other meal.

Try it. It's not that hard (cos I used to think it is)

No comments: